Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Good Intentions" has a home

Random Act of Kindness (RAOK #2 )

The food that I purchased on Monday has a home (read July 4th's "Good Intentions" post)! My mother shared with me that FreshStart Resources was doing a food drive for single parents. I looked at their list of needs, and knew immediately what I needed to do. God is so good!

FreshStart Resources currently has 46 families on their roster that represent 122 people. They will be receiving donations Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm through July 18th. Please call 615-822-6772 if you are interested in helping.


RAOK #3

Taking care of our dog, Gnash, is Austin's reponsibility this month.
NOT THIS WEEK!
Gnash received a bath from Momma!





RAOK #4

The GREATEST mom on the planet received flowers this week from her FAVORITE CHILD! Oh! I mean her favorite daughter. Hee! Hee! I just had to put that in there for my brothers to see.

Not only is she my mom, she is one of my closest friends. I can always count on her to be there for our family. It doesn't matter what time it is or where she is, she's there if we need her. AND...she is the PERFECT Grandma. I really believe that our children would live with her if we gave them the opportunity. If our children read this post, the answer is NO! Don't ask! I'm keeping you all.

We love you, Mom, Grandma, Gram, Golden Graham, G-ma and G!



RAOK from Taylor

Taylor made her brother, Austin, his favorite food, BANANA BREAD! She made it ALL BY HERSELF too! She LOVES cooking, and enjoys experimenting with different flavors.




RAOK from Kevin

Kevin enjoys cooking too. He made breakfast for our entire family this morning. He gave his brother, Christian, plenty of water to help him feel better (102.5 temp). Also, Kevin was opening all the doors for the ladies yesterday. He is becoming quite the gentleman!

No comments:

Post a Comment