Friday, March 7, 2014

Why haven't we been posting?

Just a quick update...

We deleted a lot of posts (over a year's worth) a while back and haven't posted since. Why? We needed to protect our daughter and the adoption. Unfortunately, we still cannot get into specifics online. We can say that things are moving! PRAISE GOD! 

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

Do you realize that we have been in the process for four years this May? My "hope" and "prayers" have been faithful, but I have struggled with that little thing called "patience." Why is God taking so long to bring her home? Beatrice has gone from a little girl to a teenager. That's right! She is 14 years old now. I don't know the answer to the above question and maybe never will, but I do believe that God's plan is perfect. I really do!

We love you all, and cannot wait until the day we blog that she is coming home.

Many blessings!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment